Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Quiet and spacious two bedroom apartment set upon in prime location
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With seamless interiors combining living and dining, this home is ideal for a growing family that needs a little more space than your average two bedroom apartment with over 150sqm on title. This apartment is set within the prestigious Spectrum' development, conveniently situated only moments away from Sydney's CBD, Woolworths and some of best warehouse style cafs you will find.
- Spacious open plan living with an abundance of natural light flowing through to both entertainers terrace and East facing balcony.
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Master bedroom flowing onto a tastefully renovated ensuite with combined bath and shower.
- Both generous sized bedrooms with built-ins.
- Newly renovated combined bathroom and laundry.
- Intercom security, air conditioning and gas outlets.
- Secure underground basement parking with storage cage.
- Positioned in a vibrant, urban precinct walking distance to Erskineville village, Newtown shops, cafs, schools and transport.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.