Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Freestanding Federation Gem
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Set within one of Kensington's most sought-after streets, this home is oozing with character and truly offers something special with its spacious, warm and inviting setting making you feel at home straight away. An appealing renovated, freestanding cottage that has retained many periodic features and also provides large scope to transform into anything a growing family may need.
As a buyer, what you need to know;
- Large, North facing private backyard.
- Covered outdoor entertainers' deck.
- Two bathrooms complete with bathtub.
- Federation style features, original iron fireplaces, archways, 3 metre high ornate ceilings.
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes.
- Additional study space off the main bedroom.
- Wooden flooring throughout.
- R3 Zoning, 45 metre depth.
- There is parking available, although not council approved.
- Quiet neighbourhood street with plenty of street parking available
- Location that is the key, moments to schools, park-lands, University of NSW, eateries, cafes and the soon to be completed light rail.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
341.5m² / 0.08 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.