Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sold by Billy Couldwell and Clay Chigwidden
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This perfect first floor apartment is light and airy with a lovely renovation and garage plus carspace. Positioned within a nicely renovated brick complex of only 15 apartments in a convenient location only minutes to Westfield Eastgardens, local shops, and Heffron Park.
- Open plan living and dining area with lots of natural light
- Sunny and private north facing balcony leading off the living area
- Large tiled kitchen with dishwasher and upper and lower cabinetry
- Bedrooms with wall to wall built in wardrobes
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry room with cupboard and washtub
- Private lock up garage with space for second car in front
- Shared yard and common gardens at rear of complex
- Close to shops, parks and buses
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.