SOLD off market using database $1,300,000
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned amongst one of Alexandria up and coming urban precincts, this unique three levelled townhouse in what is known as one of Alexandria's best security complexes, Spectrum offers flexible living options literally moments to everything. This home features what could easily be turned into a self-contained studio apartment with another stream of income. With ground floor 3rd bedroom into its own street access, life doesn't get any easier. Spectrum is close to exciting warehouse-style cafes and restaurants, parks, outlet stores and everyday shopping (including the new Woollies supermarket) and is also within walking distance of Erskineville village, Newtown and bus/rail transport to the city.
- North east facing courtyard style terrace for covered entertaining.
- Galley Kitchen has stone benchtops
- All bedrooms with built-ins.
- Fully renovated throughout including main ensuite that has just been finished.
- Intercom security, lock up garage with direct internal access and mezzanine storage.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.