Sunbathed Villa in the tightly held Morton Grove'
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Bathed in natural sunlight and tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this single-story heritage designed Villa sits peacefully with-in the manicured gardens of Morten Grove.' Offering all the benefits of a free-standing home with no common walls, your own private courtyard and an automatic double lock up garage, this property would be an easy place to call home. Boasting a functional floor plan with no stairs this tightly held property is situated in one of Botany's best pockets and is sure to impress.
- Open plan living and dining area flowing to courtyard
- Two good sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Paved entertainer's courtyard bathed in natural light
- Automatic double lock up with extra storage
- Bathroom equipped with shower and bath, separate toilet
- Walk through laundry with direct access to courtyard
- Located only a short walk to transport, shops, cafes and restaurants
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.