Deceased Estate, Original Federation Home on 531m²
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
A freestanding original family home in a quiet tree-lined street, this property is brimming with potential! With its welcoming sun room entrance, it showcases high ornate ceilings, beautiful lead light windows and a large level backyard. Fabulously located, close to Kensington park, UNSW, East Village, buses and the imminent light rail.
• Double brick, federation home on a large level 531sqm block
• Warm sunny lounge room with original fireplace and reverse cycle a/c.
• Original gas kitchen leading to light filled dining/sun room
• Three large bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, lead light windows
• Floorboards throughout, neat main bathroom with shower, outdoor laundry & 2nd w/c
• Large level sunny backyard, ideal for entertaining. Long side driveway leading to LUG
• Superb opportunity to renovate and create dream home
• Conveniently located nearby UNSW, PoW Hospital, buses, shops, schools and only 50m to park.
For further information please contact - Karen Terry 0419 421 584 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.