Sold by Chris Skarlatos 0411 402 656
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
As you walk in the front gate of this lovely weatherboard Home, you are greeted with welcoming tropical gardens and a sense of tranquility. Inside there is a certain wonderment as you discover all the surprises this home provides, and let your imagination run wild with all the possibilities that exist within it to create something spectacular.
- Well presented home with a spacious and versatile layout
- Set on a sunny 303sqm block with dual street frontage
- Large, tropically landscaped, paved entertainer's courtyard
- Generous kitchen with chef's gas cooktop and butler's pantry
- Currently five bedrooms, two with mirrored built-ins
- Renovated bathroom plus additional shower and 2 x guest w/c
- Self-contained studio, ideal for home office set up.
- Rear lock-up garage, internal laundry, air conditioning, spa
- Perfectly comfortable as is, with great potential to revamp
- Handy location, close to shops, schools, parks and transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.